Shastri Group of Institutes (SGI) was formed in 2001 by establishing its flagship institute; Wingsss College of Aviation Technology (wcat) by young and energetic first generation entrepreneur Mr. Anshul Sharma at Pune. In twelve years the SGI expanded its education domain by creating new institutes in the field of Management, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Aviation & Hospitality, Performance Enhancement and School Education.
Apart from the excellent infrastructure, laboratories, trained faculty, hostels there are many other reasons for and advantages of education at Wingsss College of Aviation Technology.
- WCAT has been in the technical education for the past twelve years having excellent infrastructure. Therefore students are assured that curriculum is based on global industry requirements and the infrastructure to the international standards.
- In addition to the academic excellence at the institute, the students visit reputed industries, military establishments, for the exposure to the specialized technical environments.
- Students study under the direct supervision of the instructor. The assignments completed by the students are verified internally and then(delete then) externally, as required, to enhance the quality of understanding of the student.
- Computer Based Teaching, continuously improved and updated syllabus, interaction with the peers and mentoring by the experienced personnel.
- Well qualified Staff
- Well equipped laboratories
B.Tech AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
Eligibility: 50% in PCM in HSC / Equivalent 45% in PCM (For Reserved Category)
Direct Second year Engineering Criteria: Passed Diploma in Engineering and obtained at least 50% marks, 45% marks for Reserved Category
Wingsss College of Aviation Technology
Shastri Campus, S No. 85, NDA Road, Shivane, Pune 411023 (MS)
Phone: +91-20-25291473, 25293332
Mobile: +91-9822013633, +91-9011036205,+91-9923275977
140/6, Near Warje Chowk, NDA Road, Warje Malwadi, Pune-411052
Telefax: (020) 25236151 – (020) 25236542
Mobile: +91-9822013633, +91-9011036205